Sunday, September 2, 2012

SMF 9/2/12: Saving money by checking in.

Hi all (and by all I mean all 2 of you that read this:))

I recently saved half of my money in a store by checking in on Foursquare.  It was only a $5 off $10 coupon, but all I had to do was check in to get it.  So, in addition to letting others know where you are when you feel like it, you can also save money by using coupons that foursquare gives you.  I'm not sure I've paid for the extra cost of my smartphone yet, or the monthly data plan, but between Mastercard and Foursquare, at least $5 were saved this month.  I'm going to keep doing this, using craigslist and groupon and livingsocial until I eventually make my money back.  At least that's the hope.  If not, I'll just keep deluding myself into believing that so that I can feel good about spending money on having the internet in my pocket.


No comments:

Post a Comment