Tuesday, November 15, 2016

s'more (money at Amazon)

Hi all,

I just discovered this neat app that actually pays you to add ads to your lock screen on android.  I'm sure it's not much, but anything is better than nothing.  So.   Essentially, you install s'more, swipe up instead of sideways to enter your phone past an ad, then they send you amazon gift cards.  If you get annoyed, just uninstall the app.  Since I've got 2 phones going right now (one for school/nonprofit @gr8fullyfeclub and band Rocktimists, one for personal) I get twice the rewards.  Theoretically, this means some cash towards Amazon in exchange for my cell phone bill (which is hefty).  Anyhow, I like this and Cumberland smart pay - they give me free coffee and ten cents off per gallon, every fillup.  Sometimes they throw in chocolate or sodas too. 

Happy saving,

~Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment